Fees for Counseling Services
Fees for counseling sessions are based on each therapist’s degree, licensure and time, not on number of people attending. Most sessions typically run 60 minutes.
Follow-up visit 60 min $165 or 45 min $125
|PsyD., Licensed Clinical Psychologist||Diagnostic/Initial visit 60 min $250
Follow-up visit 45-50 min $150
|LCPC, LCSW, Licensed Master’s Level Therapist||Diagnostic/Initial visit 60 min $175
Follow-up visit 45 min $125 or 60 min $165
|Master’s Level Therapist (working towards LCPC, LCSW status)||$25-75 for 45-50 min; Fee based on total household income|
|Intern* (working towards Master’s degree)||Fee based on total household income|
* These therapists do not accept insurance reimbursement. All clients are self-pay.
Fees are subject to change without notice.
- Most insurance companies only reimburse for services provided by licensed providers.
- Many mental health plans are subcontracted to managed care companies, requiring approval.
- As a courtesy to our clients, we bill insurance and managed care companies.
Agape accepts most major insurance. We will bill insurance, but deductibles and co-pays are due at the time of service.
We also provide certain therapists who do not bill insurance companies and accept sliding scale fees for those clients who do have insurance. Fees presently run $25-$75 a session depending on income which will be determined by the provider at your first visit and revisited as the counseling process proceeds.
We see our clients by appointment only and request that you call well in advance, so that a convenient time can be reserved for you. We make every effort to honor all time commitments, and request that you extend the same courtesy to us. Please note that you will be held responsible for FULL cost of failed or cancelled appointments with less than 24 hours notice.
Agape does have Medicare providers on staff. Please contact us for more information.
If someone is suicidal or in a crisis situation, please call the Emergency Response System (ERS):
- Peoria County – 309-671-8085
- Tazewell and Woodford County – 309-347-1148
- McLean County – PATH 309-827-4005 or 1-800-570-7284
Assessment & Mediation
Please call us for information on the following services:
- Psychological Assessment and Evaluation (Behavioral, Personality, Intellectual and Academic)
- ADHD tests, assessment and evaluation